LEMONY YELLOW

  Lemons are so bright, cheerful and energetic
Here are some things you 
have to love about them...
 

 
in desserts

Try these lemon brownies
  
  
 
  drinks

                                 


 

decor
 

 


 


even beauty remedies
 ...as a skin brightener
 The recipe is
or hair lightener
The recipe is

I hope your weekend is filled with
sunshine, laughter and lemons
 
...if not, make a pie!!
IMAGES FROM: SABRA KROCK, MARTHA STEWART, THE SWEETEST OCCASION, IVILLAGE, CRYSTALLIA, WORLD LUXURY, SWEET COSMETICS, SHWIN AND SHWIN, PINTEREST, TUMBLR

Comments

Anonymous said…
I love lemons. Love them in water, squeezed on chicken or fish. I am going to try the skin brightener recipe. I have some discoloration from the sun, (damn forties). Anyways, I have tried everything to no avail so I might as well try the lemons too! xo
Shaz said…
Oh I love these images - so fresh. It is pouring here in Melbourne again and rather grey, so this has added some much needed colour to my day. xxx