WHO NEEDS GPS?

Look at all the crafty ways you can
use a map in your home
Put them in these embroidery hoops
and hang them for great wall art

or add some hooks for a unique spot to hang up things
or just make a map a mural
 

or a focal point
Even window treatments

 candles
and furniture love maps
Hang them on the wall


or frame them
in interesting ways



...even put them on the ceiling

Here's a clever way to use a map
as gift wrap
Check out these pillows

from {MY BEARDED PIGEON}
You can even wear them on your sleeve
from {DLK DESIGNS}

With all these ideas,
you'll never be far from home!

IMAGES FROM: COUNTRY LIVING, BETTER HOMES AND GARDENS, DECOR PAD, PINTEREST, ALEXIA BIGGS, CARRIER AND COMPANY, TUMBLR, HOUSE TO HOME, RESTORATION HARDWARE, POTTERY BARN, ETSY: MY BEARDED PIGEON, DLK DESIGNS

Comments

I have an old road atlas with huge pages that I can't bring myself to throw away. Now I know what I'm going to do with it: Wrapping paper!

Thanks Gail!