Friday, June 3, 2011

IT'S A NICE DAY FOR A WHITE WEDDING

 JUNE IS WEDDING MONTH
The weather is nice, flowers are in bloom
and LOVE is in the air
 What could be more classic
 than a
 white wedding?


 These dresses are perfect


and the flowers too




 and so are these white, floral confections



 June is such a wonderful time
 for an outside wedding

 I think these love birds would agree

Will you be attending a wedding this June 
or know someone who will be
getting married this month?
I hope all the lovebirds getting married 
will have a fantastic wedding day
IMAGES FROM: JESSICA CLAIRE, MARTHA STEWART, STYLE ME PRETTY, NOT JUST A PRETTY FACE, ALYSE WOODWARD SPECIAL EVENTS, AMSALE, THIS IS GLAMOROUS, COUNTRY LIVING, JACK BALTHAZAR, WOODWARD AND RICK, PROJECT WEDDING, TUMBLR, JENNIFER DAVIS PHOTOGRAPHY, LISA VORCE, JUSTIN MARANTZ FLOWERS

4 comments :

Kristin said...

Beautiful, beautiful!!! I'm going to a wedding tomorrow and can't wait :) Happy weekend!

xx's Kristin

Diane Laney Fitzpatrick said...

In all of your posts, why is it I always like the food the most? I was getting ready to say, "The cake was my favorite" and realized that I ALWAYS say that.

And way to sneak some Billy Idol into your blog, Gail. :)

BonjourRomance said...

Bonjour Gail,
Such pretty images. I'm with Diane, I love the cakes, especially the first one - all lacey and delicious looking!
Hope you have a good weekend planned!
Mimi

Casa Bella said...

Amazingly enough, I don't have to attend any weddings this summer (this is a first!) But my daughter Camila is a wedding photographer, so I get to see wonderful pics of fun weddings. The images you chose for this post and fabulous. Oh, those cakes!!!!