SLEEK AND SILVER

 SILVER can be so sleek, sexy and modern
even when paired with traditional items


or when a traditional style
 frame is used
 it really has a whole different feel
 These rhinestones surely
 add some extra
 pizazz
 For a second I thought J lo was here!

Of course even a cupcake can
taste a whole lot more sophisticated when it's this sleek

I hope you have an absolutely sparkling week!
Happy Monday
 
IMAGES FROM: HOUSE BEAUTIFUL, VERSACE HOME COLLECTION, HOUSE TO HOME UK, BROCADE HOME, MIRABEU VERSAND, DAVI AND PHILIPPE BLONDE, BRISSI CO., FERRARE, WE HEART IT, TUMBLR: HAPPLYXAFTR, THE ENCHANTING LIFE, NOT JUST A PRETTY FACE

Comments

d e l i g h t said…
What a great grouping of photographs! Love every one of them. Silver is so pretty, I agree.
Linda
Vær våken said…
Oooooh, I love silver and could move into any of these rooms!!!

xx
BonjourRomance said…
What a great silver collection Gail. I love silver. Hope all is well with you, where do the days/weeks go?
Hope your week is off to a fantastic start. Did you receive my return email...
Mimi
Donna Reyne' said…
Gorgeous!
I really adore anything silver and might have to go get that nail polish!
How cute with silver sandels!
Splenderosa said…
Love the sheen of these groupings.
Love your pictures!
Just came by to check on you and say hello.
Hope all is well with you and your enjoying Spring weather by now.
Love
Maggie
1. That bathtub looks like an ice bucket I have. And 2. I want to know where I can find that silver cupcake glitter!