Oh DEER, It's that time of year again!

Well, here we are saying
goodbye to November and hello to DECEMBER
It's that time of year again.
December, the month of insanity!
All the hustle and bustle of the holidays that makes
us feel like there aren't enough hours
in the day to do all we need to do.
I just wanted to say
let's all make a pledge

this year to worry a little less
about the things we are trying to acquire
and do to make the season bright
and work on spending it with those we love
or doing a kind deed or two for someone
instead of buying them gifts.
Isn't that the REAL magic of the holidays??






May you all go a make a little magic this holiday season
IMAGES FROM: TUMBLR, DESIGN SOLUTIONS, THE MARIO GRECO GROUP, THE CHALK GUY, MY BLACK BOOK, CALIFORNIA CHRISTMAS

Comments

It's me said…
Happy advent time darling..lovely pictures !!!....warm hugs from me Ria.....
BonjourRomance said…
Bonjour Gail,
How have you been my friend. What a beautiful post, definitely the perfect reminder to keep things in perspective during this busy Christmas season. The NY images brought back fabulous memories of all the Christmas celebration my family and I had there!
Hope all is well for you? Ready to enjoy your daughter back from school.
GOod week to you, we have to get in touch very soon!
Mimi
Just Martha said…
So true, so very true...
Anonymous said…
I agree... well put. My family has scaled back and it's so much less stressful and enjoyable. The meaning of the holiday doesn't get lost in material chaos! xo
I love the sleeping puppies!