MERCI BONJOUR ROMANCE

I have been honored to receive an award from Mimi Bleu at

BONJOUR ROMANCE
Click to see her magnificent blog
DROP BY AND VISIT HER LOVELY BLOG!

With this award I am supposed to:
1. Post a link to the blog that nominated me
2. Tell 7 things about myself
3. Nominate 7 other bloggers to pass the award on to



SO HERE GOES:

7 THINGS ABOUT MYSELF

1. I AM NEW TO BLOGGING. My first post was November 3rd.
I hope you like what you have seen so far. This whole blog journey in the past 4 weeks has been amazing. I am so happy and grateful for my followers and "new blog friends".
Thanks to you for all your wonderful comments. I look forward to visits from you and I can't wait to see what you will posting on your blogs in the future.

2. I LOVE PINK. This is obvious, if you haven't figured that out by now :)

3. I LOVE CHOCOLATE. It pretty much is a part of every day for me, no matter how small the morsel, or how big the slice of cake :)

4. I LOVE SPINNING/CYCLING. I love the feeling when you are done. You feel so alive, invigorated and ready to face the day. It also helps offset #3, that chocolate thing :)

5. I AM GRATEFUL FOR MY FAMILY. I am so blessed to have a wonderful, handsome, supportive husband and the best daughter in the world. She is truly a gift to me. I am so proud of her. Not only is she beautiful on the outside; her inside is even better.
My doggies are my babies, they are so adorable. Well at least a mother thinks so :)

6. I MISS MY FATHER. He passed away 18 months ago after a very long battle with heart disease:( That is why my daughter and I make NEAR AND DEAR necklaces to support the American Heart Association. They can be found in my Etsy shop. I am grateful my mother is still here on this earth :)

7. I LOVE TO DECORATE. It has been in my blood since I was a child. When I was very young my mother could hear me rearranging my bedroom furniture on a pretty regular basis. She would just shake her head and let me go. Thanks mom, for never suppressing what has been a huge part of who I am :)


7 BLOGS I AM PASSING ON AN AWARD TO:

Click on the names to link to their sites

1. MY SWEET SAVANNAH While she doesn't know it, it's because of her I started this "blogging thing". My friend told me about her blog and I checked it out. She has a really great blog with very pretty photos. If you haven't heard of her blog, you should...so cute.

2. BEAUTIFUL THINGS TO SHARE All I have to say is OMG!!! Too many pretty things to look at. Your head will spin.

3. FRENCH KISSED My friend Jermaine, what a wonderful sense of French style she has!

4. FABULOUSLY FRENCH Very sophisticated French chic, oui,oui.

5. FRENCH CHARMING Fun, Flirty and French, what more could a girl want?
Great feminine photos.

6. DREAMING IN PINK I told you, I love pink!

7. A GARDEN TO REMEMBER A very talented lady. I'm amazed at all that she can do and do it well! Go see for yourself!


I hope you enjoy your award and know how much I love your blogs and want to share them with my new blog friends


Comments

Hi Gail,

Congrats on the award and I loved getting to know you a bit better! I too recently lost my dad...so hard and I'm sorry for your loss! The only thing we don't have in common is the spinning, I can't seem to get myself back into the exercises mode...do tell me your secret!!

Thank you so much for passing along this award to me! I am very honored and will post about it sometime this week.

Love and hugs,
Karyn
Jermaine said…
Congratualtions on your award and thank you so much for thinking of me when you passed it along. I was so sad to hear that you lost your father recently. Thanks for sharing about yourself ~ these awards are always a good way to get to know each other. I am pretty swamped right now with work and getting ready for the holidays, but I will try to fulfill the the requirements of the award a little later. It does requre quite a bit of time to do it justice as I am sure you have disovered. Anyway, thanks again for the honor. ~jermaine~ @ French-Kissed.
Natasha in Oz said…
Good on you Gail! Congratulations on your award-you really deserve it you know because your blog is always full of great ideas and stunning pictures. I love coming to visit you!

Best wishes always, Natasha.
Congrats from one nominee to the next. I blog is very charming and I will follow.
All the very best.
Unknown said…
You are doing GREAT!!!!! I knew you would. good luck and keep up the good work. when I get my ETSY shop running (its up but not running) maybe you can feature it on the blog??? talk soon
Hope
BonjourRomance said…
Bonjour Gail! I love all you shared about yourself. SO sorry to hear about your father, I know that is so hard, both of my parents are now in Heaven - but we get by a day at a time. I know some of the blogs you listed and I'll check out the others now.
charmaine said…
hello Gail! first off, congratulations on your award! you truly deserve it! your blog is just fabulous! i just want to say how touched i am that you chose my blog as one of your picks. thank you!! it's amazing how we have so much in common. i love spinning, i love pink, i love chocolate, and i love to decorate. wow, we would really enjoy each others company.

i am very sorry to hear about your loss. my heart and prayers go out to you. i lost my father as well. i didn't know him when i was growing up, but just when we were getting to know each other, he passed. i thank God that i was able to talk to him some before he passed. so, my heart goes out to you and your family.

thank you and have a blessed week! oh, by the way, i'm looking in your sidebar, love the picture of you, very pretty and your daughter is just as beautiful as she can be! :)

God Bless,
Charmaine