PINK ISN' T JUST FOR GIRLS, IT'S FOR CHRISTMAS TOO


You've got to admit it, even if you are the traditional Christmas kind of person, this has got to be such a pretty, romantic and sparkling way to deck those halls! For something a little fun and unexpected pink is a wonderful color to use.  I love the silver shine paired with it for a 
sophisticated look. Pull out your silver bowls, trays and cups or crystal containers and vases and add some pink roses, antique Christmas balls and vintage garlands and tinsel. Why not add some bling to YOUR chandeliers???? Don't neglect the places in your home you may not normally think to decorate. What about your powder room, laundry room or bedroom? Hey they need some holiday cheer too. 




 




Comments

BonjourRomance said…
I'm so glad you're pleased with the Award - feel free to post the award on your blog - I did just one I designed myself, so feel free to copy and paste one or both.
Merci for all your kind comments. I'm still new to blogging and like you I have been pleasantly surprised at all the wonderful blogger friends I've met all over the world.
Your enthusiam is great, it is contagious!
I love your new signature with the lipstick kiss! (I'm still trying to figurte out how to lose the lines around my name!?)
HAve a great week and we'll talk soon!
KeKe said…
OMG I love that bedroom~~~It's so dreamy!!
BonjourRomance said…
Merci for your help with the signature, I'll try that tonight. Have a lovely time with your sister.
French Kissed said…
How I would love to decorate for a pink Christmas some year! Don't think it will happen this year ~ but maybe soon. I love it when creative types like you are drawn to go beyond red and green to show us the possibilities. ~jermaine~